May has been a month of me easing back into the reading and blogging mojo. It’s like I finally shook some of the wedding hangover off, got into a more organized schedule and found some really good books to read among my TBR piles.
So here is my reading wrap up for the month of May, considerably less pitiful than my previous months – YAY for me!
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas (pending review)
One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid (pending review)
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
- Mischief in Miami by Nicole Williams
- Scandal in Seattle by Nicole Williams
- On Dublin Street by Samantha Young
- The Gravity of Us by Brittainy C. Cherry
- 180 Seconds by Jessica Park
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
- One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid
And there you have it, my May wrap up in a glance. It’s fairly few but I really loved and enjoyed most of the books I have read this month and I am looking forward to June.
How about you? Any good reads for the month of May?
Let me know in the comments!