Thank you so much LARA for this tag. I am humbled and honored 🙂
- Show the award on your blog (image widget)
- Thank the person that has nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice *gasps*
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination(hyperlink)
- When I was younger, I dreamt about being a broadcast journalist but there was a time when I was near college when there were a lot of journalist killings in our country. My parents were a bit wary about my career choice so I took a different route. I became a nurse.
- But I’m not working as a nurse. I’m actually in American Real Estate – but I do live in the Ph.
- I love blood. I love holding internal organs. I love watching babies being pulled out from their mothers and listening to their first cry. And I wanted to be a licensed embalmer before but work schedule got in the way.
- As much as I want to blog frequently, my adult life begs for so much attention.
- I’ll be changing my last name pretty soon. 🙂
- I grew up with bookworms – my mom, my sister, aunts, uncles and cousins – that it was no wonder I became one.
- I am not fond of reptiles and amphibians. Don’t ask me why. I just get goosebumps all over just thinking of one.
I look forward to reading your answers. 🙂